What Services Do Spill Response Solutions Offer
Emergency Spill Cleanup Service
SRS spill cleanup response system will ensure that your business can respond quickly and effectively to any spill incident, be it oil, paint or other dangerous chemical.
We have experienced staff trained to deal with even the most hazardous chemical spills. Remember time is a critical factor to ensure that the spill is an inconvenience rather than a disaster. We are fully NEMA certified and can advise on the most appropriate course of action for your particular situation.
If a spill occurs, it is essential that you get expert assistance. Do not put yourself or your staff at risk trying to clean up a toxic spill if you do not have the right equipment or the required training.
SRS offers emergency spill cleanup services for:
- Industrial oil and chemical spills
- Marine oil spills
- Commercial oil and chemical spills
Our approved process is to:
- Clear the area;
- Type of material(s) in spill
- Amount of material in the spill
- Are there multiple materials and are they incompatible?
- Has the spill stopped?Without putting anyone at risk, identify the spill to the greatest extent possible.
- Assess the health of persons affected
- Inform NEMA if the spill threatens the environment
- Contact SRS on 020-5201764/0700829689/0717195183
SRS spill cleanup response comprises:
- Dispatch of unit within the hour
- Containment of the spill
- Removal of spill and other contaminated material
- High-pressure cleaning
- Disposal of all waste, compliant with regulations.